I'm having issues with the ScienceDirect database.
Answered By: Erin Weber Last Updated: Oct 10, 2019 Views: 40
ScienceDirect requires a few more clicks than most of our databases. Follow these directions and the screenshots below, and chat or text us if you need more help!
- Click on the title of the article
- Click "Get Access" in the upper left-center of your screen (you may also see "Download PDF")
- Select Download PDF (or "Download this article")
- Click Continue to accept the terms and conditions
- You have arrived at your article!
Step 1 (This first step may or may not appear, depending on if you are off-campus or go directly through the ScienceDirect database. If this isn't the first screen you see, proceed to step 2):