How do I renew materials?
Answered By: Conrad Pegues Last Updated: May 24, 2022 Views: 681
You can renew books online! You will get an email a few days before your materials are due reminding you to either return or renew them.
- On the library homepage, use PML Search (main library search box) to run any search you like, such as "book" or "taco"
- If you are off-campus click on the yellow banner at the top of your screen that says "Off Campus Searching. Click Here to Login" and login with your UTM Portal username and password. If you are on-campus, skip this step and go to step 3.
- Click My Library Account in the top right corner
- Login using your UTM Portal username and password
- Click My Loans in the top right corner
- Scroll to the books you need to renew and click Renew
You can also call the library at (731) 881-7065 or email us at email@example.com and we'll renew your materials for you.