How do I print?
Answered By: Erin Weber Last Updated: Sep 23, 2019 Views: 50
- Make sure your Skyhawk Card has money before you print
- Printing requires Skyhawk Silver
- Make sure you logout after you print your materials
If you are in the library 24 hour lab, select the 24 Hour Queue printer option. If you are in the reference section, use the library reference printer option. If you are in the writing lab in HU 215, use the writing lab printer option.
After the right printer option has been selected, print and take your Skyhawk card to the printer.
- Swipe your Skyhawk card in the card swipe machine
- Click on your assignment by your name (student id, faculty id, etc.)
- Logout and wait for it to print