Q. How can I access articles that the Paul Meek Library doesn't have?
To request materials through ILL:
- If you have never used ILLiad before, create an account. Most students use their myUTM Portal, but it can be whatever you like.
- You can find this on the library homepage on the left-hand side
- If you find an article in a database with "Request through Interlibrary Loan" button, you can click that button
- Login to ILLiad
- Fill in required fields (if you do this through the "Request through Interlibrary Loan" option in the databases, most fields should fill in automatically)
- You will need, at minimum, author & title, but the more information the better
- If you do not have all required information, you can put a dash ( - ), not applicable ( N/A ), or something similar
- Submit request
- You will receive an email when your material is ready for pickup
If you need help, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with a librarian and we can walk you through the process. It's strange the first time you do it, but after that you'll be a pro!
Was this helpful? 0 0