Library updates related to COVID-19
Answered By: Erin Weber Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020 Views: 65
Check out our Library COVID-19 Guide for more info.
Includes updates, research help, other campus resources, and tools for online learning (including K12 for those now homeschooling).
The library is currently CLOSED. The 24 hour computer lab remains OPEN.
Please contact us with any questions. We are monitoring the chat and providing virtual research assistance during these hours:
Check out some of our online resources, accessible from anywhere with your UTM username and password:
- Research Guides
- Help in all academic departments and majors, as well as general help on plagiarism, news, copyright, citations, careers, and much more.
- PML Search
- Find journal articles, ebooks, news, streaming video, images, and more in one place. This is a great place to start any research project. This is the same search box in the middle of our web homepage.
- Try searching by subject to find research databases in your field or class.
- Interlibrary Loan
- While it's difficult to get physical books currently, you can still request articles that we do not have through ILL. These will be sent to you in a PDF format.
- UTM Yearbooks
- Through 2001. While not necessarily a research resource, these are a great way to get some fascinating digital UTM history.
Please reach out to the library for any help. Let us know of any technological issues you run into while trying to access resources. We can also do virtual Zoom reference appointments. Be patient and stay safe.